Friday, May 11, 2012

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate- BzzAgent


BzzAgent is a word of mouth program and campaign were you try something and give your  honest opinion and share with family and friends.

BzzAgent invited me for my first campaign which isn't a typical Bzz campaign. I will have access to special offers and activities but I wont recieve a Bzz kit. I recieved a $1 coupon for  Lindt Lindor chocolate , which I used to purchase a bag of Lindor chocolate.

Check out their facebook page HERE
 Follow Lindt Chocolate USA on Facebook and check out their blog for the chance to enter and win cool promotions & contests!




The chocolate was really good and creamy but it wasnt one of my favorites. My family really loved the chocolate, my sons said it was milky,creamy and soft. I would still buy it for my kids because they enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment