Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cosmetic Organizer And Makeup Storage


                              

This make up organizer is great. My bathroom is sort of a mess and this helps me keep everything organized and my counters clean from clutter. I like that it has little drawers, I'm using this for the makeup I use on a daily basis. I like everything to be organized so this is a really neat product plus it's looks really cute upon my counter. I like to put eye shadow and eyeliner into the drawers, and my foundation and powder's on top. Before it took me forever to look for my mascara or lipstick. Now its right in front of me. This organizer is made with strong plastic, it's a good quality product.







This is small storage but fit a lots of make up.




Look at my counter.
I love it.


I'm happy that I was able receive a promotion in order to try it out and share my experience with it.

Amazon Purchase 


Product information:

  • PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO THE KARDASHIAN MAKEUP ORGANIZER - Stylish for any type of décor while easily organizing your beauty products.
  • FITS PERFECTLY ON YOUR VANITY OR BATHROOM COUNTER - Product Dimensions are 9.4 x 5.9 x 7.32. Drawer sizes are 1 inch deep.
  • DURABLE TOP-QUALITY CLEAR ACRYLIC - Our exclusive injection-mold process produces a heavy-duty scratch-resistant acrylic case with a crystal-clear finish. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
  • CAREFULLY WRAPPED AND PACKAGED - This ensures that our product arrives at your doorstep in perfect shape.
  • VERSATILE DESIGN FEATURING A REMOVABLE TOP - Multipurpose use for makeup, jewelry, crafts, and office supplies. Drawers also easily slide out.


_______________________________________________________________________

9 comments: