Sunday, January 4, 2015

Baby Silky Foot Mask

                                                           


                      Baby Silky Foot Mask



The foot mask is great, it's really easy to use and it made my feet feel soft and young again. During the process the dead skin on my feet was peeling off like crazy, I didn't think it'll do wanders. This product is great and the after feeling made me feel good. I would buy this product again.
Be sure to put a towel under your feet because the substance is very strong and it can damage the items around you.



                   
Three days after I used the foot mask my feet started peeling super bad. 
My feet didn't look good. Most of the time I wore socks to keep the dead skin of the floor.
I love that product and I will definitely purchase one again. 

 Instruction how to use it.


TIPS
Lightly moisturize your feet if they're dry.


Link to Amazon if someone interesting to buy.







2 comments: