Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Derma Roller



                                         Derma Roller

                                 + Free Silk Mask + Case




                          Titanium alloy Micro Needle Roller


                                              When I received this product and when I saw the needles , it took around two days before I tried it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to put it on my face. But I did. At first i didn't like how it felt against my face, but you can get use to it. After a while, when you keep rolling the feeling goes away. After you use the roller on your face feels a little different but after 30 minutes it's feel good.Some tips are to use serum and moisturizer cream right after. This was very interesting and sort of uncomfortable experience but I liked it.




Click here for more information 







3 comments:

  1. Only two days to try it.... it took me about two weeks and did it on my belly not my face lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try it so bad, that's why I did in two days lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try it so bad, that's why I did in two days lol

    ReplyDelete