Saturday, March 7, 2015

Xtava Iconic hair dryer



                                               


The Iconic hair dryer is great, I have really thick blonde hair and it always gets really frizzy when I go outside. It seems as if humidity hates my hair. But thanks to this hair dryer I have a solution. I love how it has three heating options depending on your hair type. An added feature that I thought was really cool was a piece that goes over the head end of the dryer, this is meant for not letting your hair get caught up inside. It also has a diffuser which is great. I love how easy it makes my morning routines, after I take a shower I plug the dryer in and my hair is done in 20 minutes.

Not to mention it makes me hair looking absolutely stunning. My daughter uses it too and she loves it. I love this product and I'm really glad I was given the opportunity to try it. Something I thought was really cool with the fact that they give you a 50% off discount coupon for your next purchase in the box.




                                         
                                                    This hair dryer comes with diffuser.




I'm glad that I was able to purchase this at discount in order to try it out and share my experience with it.





                                               Amazon Purchase


Product information:
  • POWERFUL - Reduce drying time and get ready faster with Rimini's salon grade powerful 1500 W motor. Advanced ionic technology reduces frizz for smoother, shinier hair
  • PRECISE - The Rimini hair dryer comes with a customized DIFFUSER and concentration nozzle for precise styling and maximized condensed air flow control to the area you are targeting
  • ADJUSTABLE - With three heat levels and two power levels, achieve complete control of your styling and lock in your perfect look with the cool shot button
  • LIGHT WEIGHT - Weighting only 1.3 lbs and equipped with an ergonomic handle designed to suit left or right handed users
  • Please note that due to it's large barrel, this hair dryer is the only one in Xtava's collection that is not compatible with the Xtava collapsible silicone diffuser. 


1 comment: