Sunday, March 22, 2015

RiF6 Bluetooth Speaker



The RiF6 Bluetooth speaker works great for any devices you have. i tried it with my iPhone, and my husbands galaxy phone. It has controls to play your music without touching your device and is easy to connect to Bluetooth. The sound from the speaker is crisp and clear and has a good volume range. It sounds great for contemporary and classic rock. We recently had BBQ and used the RiF6 speaker for entertainment and it was a hit. Afterwards we started a campfire and our guests connected their bluetooth and played their favorite music. This speaker comes with a soft rubber cover for protection from damage. I have a green one, but it comes in other colors. 


I was sent this for review to try it out, however it does not effect my thoughts and opinions. 


























3 comments:

  1. How far can the speaker still work away from the connected device?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How far can the speaker still work away from the connected device?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 40 feet away from my phone, thats pretty good. Didn't try any farder :)

      Delete