Saturday, May 16, 2015

Silicon Devices Bluetooth Headphones






The Bluetooth earphones are great, I love the bright lime green color. It's made out of silicone and the ear plugs fit comfortable inside the ear, it doesn't move or come out. Usually when u buy headphones they always come out and I really have to jam them in so they can stay tight. But these say in, I tested them out and move head up and down. I also shook my head and they still remained study. It also comes with a little clip you can attach to your shirt so they can stay on your neck. This is good because you won't drop or lose them. I like that microphones is build on though the top it makes talking on the phone a lot easier. They also charge pretty quickly. It also comes with a cool case you can take with you so your earphones don't get damaged when you're traveling.  It sound really good and you can tell that they're good quality headphones. I use them to listen to music and make calls.and they sounded great. I use them when I'm exercising so the wires won't get in the wy, when I do stretches and go for a jog.

  
                                                      This is the case



                                                Inside the case and the extra parts.
                             

                                                    Everything fit perfect inside the case. 



                                                                   Nice headphones.


                                   U can purchase these a Amazon.com
                              Bluetooth headphones


I received the headphones for free using Tomoson.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment