Thursday, June 18, 2015

Running Belt By Stealth Tech.






I love this running belt. Its really light and It has a pouch that can fit my big iPhone 6 Plus. This is amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes. This belt is made with soft strong material. It doesn't stretch much, so when you purchase it you need to get your measurements right. This is great to have for people who like to go running and walking while being hands free from their keys ,card or phone. I'll use it for long walks and now I don't have to worry about my phone getting in the way. 





As you see my iPhone 6 Plus fits in this belt.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmd3b8cc3e6c9693062cdfde1a234f8fcc





No comments:

Post a Comment