Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Silicon mat.






Eco friendly silicone mat.


The cutting boards come in four different colors,they're really slim and small. Each one has a different purpose, there's one for meat, fish, lemon and veggies. These are easy to clean and can easily fit anywhere in your house. It about a centimeter in width so you can store it wherever you like. I use it to make  variety of dishes. These are good because they're labeled so you won't use the wrong cutting boards depending on what you're cooking. I like them because they're flexible and won't cause such a big mess.   






I used them for anything I want.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm9e6bc03970c47b5183cb2ee13799dcca









No comments:

Post a Comment