Tuesday, July 10, 2012

 

 

Dentek flossers


The link below is the offical DenTek website below






COST

Fun flossers $5-$6

Dentek Comfort clean $3-$5



I suggest you go to Walmart its a good price there its only $4.48 for the fun flossers(48 pieces) and 3.75 for Dentek comfort clean( 150 pieces)




http://www.walmart.com/ip/16615310



COUPONS

Check the offical site



OPINION

I liked using it and my kids loved it. I like this product becuase I always worry about my mouth being clean so I guess this was something I really liked. Plus its easy to use. I give it a 4 out of 5 because my kids really enjoyed the shapes and flavors of the flossers. I think I would buy it and I defintely would recommend it to anyone and its much easier then using regular floss.



Finnally my 10 year old son enjoys flossing his teeth.






TIPS

Dont reuse!


I recieved this product from Influenster in a Mom Voxbox.
Thank you Influenster
Dont forget to follow DenTek on facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment