Thursday, July 5, 2012

Smooth 'N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer


I am proud to be apart of the mouth to mouth program led by BzzAgent, its a campaign were you do not get free samples but rather the product itself. It's a program that I am proud to be apart of so its my job to tell you the benefits of joining this program.When they sent you the products its your job to review it, make a blog, or share it with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.


You can join this program by logging into BzzAgent.com to learn more


I recieved a package from BzzAgent for Smooth 'N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer in the mail a few weeks go and I am very excited to try it. ( Click the ink below to see the product itself)

 

                                          PRICE

I went on the internet to check out the price and I was really suprised the amount of the product was under $8 -$12.

I suggest you go to Walmart its only $7.96

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Smooth-N-Shine-Keratin-Power-Regular-Semi-Permanent-Hair-Tamer/20613744





 

Opinion 

When I recieved the  Smooth 'N Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer my daughter and I were really excited to try it out. I insisted on trying it on her hair becuse hers is very thick and frizzy and hard to deal with. Since my daugters hair is curly we decided to sraighten it and it came out looking reall pretty and shiney. She was really happy with the result. I also realized that her hair came out looking more healthy and relaxing.



The directions were very easy to follow and it was easy to do.

TIPS 

 Wash your hair two times( make sure you gather the hair and scrub the scalp), this will help get rid of the oils in your hair.
You should also part the hair depending on how much hair the person has.
fair amount of hair- part it 3 times
good amount of hair- part it 4 times
big amount of hair- part it 5 or 6 times.  
I suggest you use two seperate bottles, like the shampoo and conditioner seperate, besides the 2 in 1. 
If you recently colored/dyed your hair to do not use this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment