Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker oatmeal cookies

QUAKER soft baked oatmeal cookie


The link below is the offical Quaker soft baked cookies website below



My two sons trying the cookie.









COST

$2.69 for a box of 6 cookies





COUPON

N/A



OPINION

The cookie was allright, it was soft and it tased like oatmeal but it didnt taste as good as
I hoped. My kids liked it more then me but they like my homemade oatmeal cookies better. I give it a 3 out of 5 because they weren't that great. I dont think I will buy this item for myself but maybe for my kids because they like them. You can buy them at Walmart to try them out you might like them more then I do.






TIPS

I suggest you eat the cookie with some milk.
 
I recieved this product from Influenster in a Mom Voxbox.
Thank you Influenster
Dont forget to follow Quaker on facebook
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment