Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dino Lingo


 

 

 

 Dino Lingo


 
The link below is the offical site Dingo lingo website

 

 

 COST

 
$99.99 

 

 WHAT SUPRISED ME!
 I am from Europe and I found out that you can even teach your kids how to speak Polish. Which I think is really cool. Not many programs give you acess to all the different languages in the world like Dino Lingo. 

 

 
OPINION

 
Dino Lingo is a fun and educational way to learn different languages for your young children. You can learn more then 10 languages like Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Koreon, French, Thai and much more. My 7 year old son really enjoyed the Demo I recieved from Influenster.( This is the link to Influenster www.Influenster.com ) He loved the silly characters and I liked the fact that hes as having fun while learning. He learned how to say a couple words like fish( pez), lion( leon), cat(gato) and dog(perro). My older son was curious too, while he was playing his Xbox 360 he kept glancing at the computer screen.  I reccomend this for anyone who has young children. I give it a 4 out of 5. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.

 

 
 
This is a picture of my youngest son learning Spanish on the Dino Lingo website.

 

 

 ABOUT INFLUENSTER

 
 
 

 
Click the link above to find out what benefits you can get and what Infuenster is about.

 

 

 

 
TIPS

Teach your kids at an early age.

 
FREE PREVIEW!

 
For a free preview go click on the link below. Here you can acess all the languages Dino Lingo has to offer.

 

 

I didnt recieve recieved this product, but some other member of from Influenster did in a Mom Voxbox.
Thank you Influenster
Dont forget to like Dino lingo on facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment