Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ivory soap


 

Ivory soap

The link below is the offical Ivory soap website below






COST

$3-$6



I suggest you go to walgreens its only 99 cents for a 3 pack






COUPON

In sunday newspaper.



OPINION


Its not as heavy as other soaps and it smells good. It leaves my hands feeling nice and clean. I give it a 4 out of 5 because I think the liquid soap has less germs so I prefer it over a bar because I think that a bar is not as clean as pumped one . I would buy this product and I recommend it to family and friends.



TIPS

Use the same as any other soap.

I think its better just to wash your hands
 
Good to wash makeup off
 
 
I recieved this product from Influenster in a Mom Voxbox.
Thank you Influenster
Dont forget to follow Ivory on facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment