Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS nails!





 

imPRESS nails


The link below is the offical imPRESS nails website




 
I love the color of the nails, its really pretty. :)



COST

$6-$10

I suggest you go to walgreens its a very good price there its only 5.99






COUPON

Heres a coupon for you




OPINION

I think that that impress nails is a good product, its very easy to use and they are perfectly my size. I give it a 4 out of 5 because I am consantly working at home.Im not really about fake nails or getting my nails done, it was my first time applying some but it was fun. It felt weird. It usually lasts 3 to 5 days. I might buy this product, I recommend this to family and friends.



Here is how it looks




 TIPS

Clean your nails with nail polish remover before applying.

Make sure yor nails are dry before using.

I suggest you use glue if you want them to last longer.

If you have curved nails it wont fit as good as people without curved nails.
 
 
 
 




I recieved this product from Influenster in a Mom Voxbox.

Thank you Influenster

Dont forget to follow impress nails on facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment